Several months ago, I watched Vogue’s 73 Questions with supermodel, Gisele Bündchen and thought it would be a great way to kick off the new year by doing a fun Vogue-related post!
In case you don’t know what 73 questions is, it’s a video interview series done by the Vogue team where they follow celebrities around their homes asking them questions. The great part is their answers are always quick to keep the interview rolling and you get to see their beautiful homes in the process of filming too!
If you’re interested in watching one, here’s the one I saw of Gisele.
Here we go!!!
- What’s your favorite place to be? Home. I love traveling, but I’m also such a homebody!
- Secret/hidden talent? Words. If you’re at a loss, I’m your woman.
- Favorite animal? Tie between pandas and quokkas.
- Spirit animal? Eagle.
- What’s your zodiac sign? Libra.
- Dream job? Professional writer of some kind
- Introvert or extrovert? Ambivert.
- Favorite alcoholic drink? Currently, Schlink Haus Riesling.
- Favorite NON-alcoholic drink? Sparkling water with lemon.
- Your favorite movie? Schindler’s List.
- Pet peeve? Thoughtlessness and laziness. Here are my beauty pet peeves and fashion pet peeves.
- Most expensive thing you’ve ever splurged on for yourself? A wool coat.
- One thing you need in your bag at all times? Lip balm.
- Cooking or baking? Cooking.
- Heels or flats? Sneakers.
- Favorite workout? Lifting weights.
- Favorite flower? Peonies.
- Biggest strength? Encouragement and emotional intelligence.
- Biggest weakness? Patience. And Girl Scout cookies, especially samoas.
- When are you most inspired? Mid-morning after I’ve had my coffee and listened to music.
- What celebrity would you want to be BFFs with? Woman: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley; Guy: Tom Holland.
- Favorite music genre? Pop.
- Favorite music artist? Artist: Tie between Nathan Sykes and Jon McLaughlin; Group: Tie between Anthem Lights, The Score, and Maroon 5
- If you could eat only one thing forever, what would it be? And not gain weight? Pizza.
- What’s your favorite song to get pumped up? Maroon 5’s Moves Like Jagger
- What’s your favorite clothing brand or store? Favorite clothing brand: Tie between Club Monaco and Reiss; Favorite store: Target.
- If you got a tattoo, what would it be? IF I got one, it would be a tiny heart.
- Favorite place you’ve ever traveled to and why? Santorini, Greece. Surrounded by crystal clear water and good food? What more could one ask for?
- Favorite Disney character? Rapunzel in Tangled. Love the way her character was written!
- What’s the last book you read? Debt of Bones by Terry Goodkind
- What makes you laugh no matter what? People laughing at people’s laugh, haha!
- Favorite lyrics of all time? Three-way tie between Jon McLaughlin’s Dance Your Life Away, Shawn Mendes’ I Believe, and Nathan Sykes’ Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Leaving behind everything and moving abroad.
- Best advice for your 19 year old self? Don’t let someone else’s limitations become yours. You CAN do anything!
- First celebrity crush? Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT) – Grew up in the 90s!
- What color was your prom dress? Black and silver.
- How do you know if you’re in love? For me personally, I’ll know when that person feels easy to be with, adds to my life, and makes me want to be a better person.
- What’s something on your bucket list? Visiting London. I love the UK and think Brits are so fun!
- Quote to live by? More like quotes to live by.
- Guilty pleasure? Kids cartoons.
- Any bad habits? Forgetting my drinks everywhere I go.
- What’s something you can’t do, but wish you could? Sing.
- What’s your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Clean, read, Netflix, blog.
- Favorite season? Fall.
- Favorite holiday? Christmas (in London).
- Best first date idea? Dinner where we can talk and get to know each other.
- What’s an ideal date? Staying in and ordering out, ha!
- Favorite memory that you’d relive if you could, not counting marriage or childbirth? My high school senior year.
- What’s the best smell? Rain, freshly brewed coffee, cinnamon, sandalwood.
- What was your worst subject in school? Contrary to popular belief, math.
- What do you first notice about someone when you meet them? Smile, eyes, handshake (weak or firm), confidence, and style – in that order.
- Must-have clothing item that should be in every girl’s closet? There’s about 20 wardrobe must-haves.
- What’s something you can’t live without? My vitamins.
- How do you want to be remembered? As someone who inspired others to live their best life because I lived authentically and intentionally while caring about others.
- How would you describe your style? Edgy with a feminine touch.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Wisdom. Superhero-wise, to fly.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Thank God for waking me up.
- What makes you smile most? A baby’s laughter.
- If you could raid someone else’s closet, whose would you choose? This babe’s closet.
- Favorite actor and actress? Can’t pick one: Lucille Ball, Cate Blanchett, Heath Ledger, Liam Neeson, Tim Allen; underrated creatives I adore: David Hyde Pierce, Ben Barnes, Willem Dafoe, Eddie Redmayne, Jim Caviezel, Brendan Fraser, and Kristine Froseth.
- Favorite day of the week? Saturday (morning).
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? Forgive because it takes a lot of energy to hold a grudge.
- 3 words to describe yourself? Integrity, intentional, confident.
- Something you’re tired of? Facebook messing around with Instagram.
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Checking my bank account to make sure I don’t overdraft.
- An important life lesson for someone to learn? It isn’t always about you.
- One goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? Become a professional writer with a mobile office.
- Favorite board game? None. I like card games better.
- Skiing or Surfing? Skiing…even though I don’t know how to stop. Snowboarding is next on my list.
- Favorite fashion trend of all time? Athleisure. I hope it never goes away.
- Trend you would like to see disappear forever? Tie between Crocs and leggings as pants.
- Television show you’ve binged on recently? Alone.
- Who do you turn to when you’re sad? God.
- If you could make a documentary about anything what would it be? Hmm, I’ll get back to you on this.
- What is your Kryptonite? Puppies.
Here’s to hoping I gave answers that won’t bite me in the butt one day should I become famous or marry someone famous, ha!
If you’re a blogger, I’d love for you to copy and paste the questions above and do your own Vogue’s 73 Questions!!!
Tag me and let’s get to know each other!
ToriJanuary 7, 2020
I’m totally going to do this soon!! Loved finding out more about you ☺️
HuongJanuary 7, 2020
Aww! Thanks, love!!! I can’t wait to get to know you too! Let me know when it’s published so I can read it!