I’m SUCH a sucker for fall fashion so today, I want to talk a little bit about looking expensive. All-black or black and white outfits are a no-fail to looking chic.
But do you know what color palette I think beats all-black (sorry Karl) or black and white? Camel and black. I think camel and black is such a sophisticated color combination that if you were to throw any kind of pieces from those two colors, you’d instantly elevate your look.
Since my color preferences have shifted to more neutrals these last few years, I thought I’d share some great finds for you to look and feel awesome this fall! Mind you, my suggestions are all at different price points. Also, all of my suggestions are simple styles with interesting cuts and textures so you can create a lot of outfits.
To me, some are worth the investment and some pieces are just fun to wear at the moment so there’s no need to break the bank!
Speaking of, there’s quite a few Columbus Day sales so the majority of my suggestions are from the following sales:
- Saks: Friends & Family – Up to 25% off, valid through 10/8
- YOOX: Friends & Family – Take up to 90% off, valid through 10/9
- Vince: Friends & Family – Take 25% off sitewide, valid through 10/9
- Lord & Taylor: The Columbus Day Sale – Get 25% off shoes and boots with code COLUMBUS, valid through 10/9
- Nordstrom Rack: Take an additional 25% off clearance for total savings of over 75% off from 10/6 – 10/9
- OFF 5th: The Cold Weather Event – Take an extra 30% off cashmere, outerwear, fur, and accessories, valid through 10/10
How about you? What do you think of this color palette? Can you see the endless outfit possibilities?
Are you into the camel and black color combination?
Let me know of any items you own and love in this color combination in the comments below! Happy Friday Eve!