Happy Thanksgiving week! Every year for the last five years, I’ve shared on my personal Facebook page things/people I’m grateful for to acknowledge my blessings and who/who I appreciate.
Considering I hardly use Facebook anymore, I wanted to share ’30 Days of Thankfulness’ with you right here on the blog.
To celebrate Thanksgiving 2019, here’s what/who I’m thankful for in no particular order:
- Jesus Christ – He has shaped who I am today. I can’t wait to see what we do together in 2020!
- My family is my world!
- My friends and those in my close circles – what would I do without them?
- Fresh bouquets of flowers – I’m such a sucker for peonies, hydrangeas, garden roses, carnations, and baby’s breath!
- The fall season – I love stepping on crunchy leaves!
- Having the ability to read – fashion blogs, fantasy novels, personal development books, and graphic novels are among my favorites!
- Watching the sun rise/set – reminds me of new beginnings/full days.
- Natural light pouring into my home.
- Heart-to-heart conversations.
- Booking a flight for a much-needed trip.
- The sound of children’s laughter – gets me every time!
- Influencers like Lydia, Victoria, Ali, Rachel, and Paula who produce amazing and valuable content.
- Laid back and humble celebrities who inspire me to work hard, but also makes me want to be best friends with them!
- Discovering a new fragrance – Maison Margiela is a newbie!
- Amazing brands I’ve worked/partnered with on campaigns.
- Lighting my favorite candle, Diptyque!
- New shoes.
- Singing worship songs.
- Reading God’s word.
- New makeup/skincare to play and experiment with!
- Hot showers.
- Cozy pajamas are the best!
- Loving on a puppy and getting that love back.
- Climbing into bed with warm and clean sheets.
- Having the ability to bless someone else.
- Pushing through and finishing challenging workouts.
- Weekly Sabbaths.
- My future.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and that it inspires you to pause for a moment and reflect on your blessings!
On a sidenote, here are seven low-glycemic Thanksgiving recipes you can try if you need last minute ideas!
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving 2019 with your loved ones this week!