Happy August, guys! You know what that means! It’s time for our monthly coffee date again!
For coffee date No. 7, I thought I’d do something different and ask you a series of fun questions!
I want to know…
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- Where did you go to college?
- What was your major?
- Which do you prefer? Watching movies at home or at the theatre?
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
- If you could be any person for a day, who would it be?
- What’s your biggest fashion pet peeve?
- Coffee or tea?
- Where else would you consider living?
- What shows are you currently watching?
- What type of music are you into?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Do you ever cook?
- Do you like your job? What do you want to do next?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- Do you consider yourself career-driven?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Total dog person! Huskies are my favorite breed! Next would be golden retrievers.
- I could totally eat salads from Salata. For binges, pizzaaaa!
- Huongie, Hooten Nanny, Who-Nan, but mostly Huongie, lol!
- I went to UNT (University of North Texas).
- Communication Studies!
- If I had a choice, not watching movies, but if I had to pick, watching movies in the comfort of my own home.
- After paying off my school loans (hey, trying to be financially responsible here), I’d buy a new-to-me car.
- I’d switch spots with Lydia Elise Millen.
- Wearing bags that are bigger than your body size.
- Tea most of the time. Coffee when I’m with friends or if I’m really, really tired.
- I can see myself retiring in North Carolina.
- None at the moment, but I’m looking forward to Shark Week and the next season of the Scientology series!
- Pop and Christian music have my heart.
- SO many things. 98% experiences and a few fancy handbags here and there, ha!
- A total morning person now, but when I was younger, I was a night owl.
- Yep! Cooking and experimenting in the kitchen is fun to me.
- No, I’m at a point where I want to switch careers where I can be challenged to grow personally and test my creativity professionally.
- Fall. Hands down. I love cooler weather and fall fashion. The idea of lighting a candle, curling up on the couch with a cup of hot tea and watching a show or reading a book is my jam! That and stepping on crunchy leaves.
- Yes. I’m not worried about being in a relationship. I have no problem waiting for God’s plan. Until then, my focus is on my destiny!
- That’s a tough question. Many things: figuring out who God is, writing/blogging, emotional intelligence, communication and fashion.
What do you look forward to most this month?
That’s it for our seventh coffee date! Let me know what you’ve been up to since our last caffeinated meeting too!
I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know you better!
Image via Coffee N Clothes