I am so thrilled it’s July, guys! It means two things: 1) A month of mosquito bites is behind us (yay!) and 2) It’s time for our monthly coffee date again!
Speaking of, since I really don’t drink coffee all that much anymore, I grabbed some coffee to-go yesterday with my besties and it was so nice to just have coffee and go shopping.
For coffee date No. 6, I want to know…
How is your summer going so far?
- Have you gone on any summer vacations yet? If so, where did you go?
- How about weekend trips?
- Are you binge watching any shows?
- What are you looking forward to this month?
- What are you plans for July 4th?!
- I haven’t gone on any summer vacations yet, but I do have Salt Lake City and New York in the books for the end of summer! It’s going to be crazy because both trips will be back to back!
- My church friends and I have talked about taking a weekend trip down to San Antonio, but we’re trying to coordinate with each other since one just started a new job and the other travels for her job.
- I’m not ashamed to admit that I binged watched every episode of Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath in one day. After I finally got around to having time to watch it, I must say, it’s such an interesting yet heartbreaking show. Definitely hard to blog while this show is on in the background. Another show I’m currently hooked on is NBC’s World of Dance! I mean, did you expect anything else from a former dancer? My absolute favorite competitors are: Keone and Mari for upper, Super Cr3w for team, soloists Eva Igo, Diana Pombo (I followed Diana on IG before I ever knew she got on the show! Crazy!) and The Lab for Junior. I’m thinking of looking into Game of Thrones to see what the hype is all about, but we’ll see. I may just save it for the fall. You know, light a few candles, cozy up on the couch with a cup of tea and just watch television to end my evenings. Ahhh…I can’t wait until the fall is here!
- My best guy friend, daddy and my second dad’s birthday’s are this month, so I’m looking forward to celebrating their special days. I’m also looking forward to just taking it easy this summer before my schedule starts getting crazy busy this fall.
- I don’t really have any concrete plans for the 4th of July. After going to Kaboom Town a few years ago, I just never felt the need to go out to celebrate my nation’s birthday. This is probably the only holiday of the year that I’m okay with being spontaneous about my plans. It may just be watching fireworks from my balcony or spending a quiet evening playing games with my friends and messing around with sparklers.
Comment below and let me know how your summer is going!
That’s it for our sixth coffee date! Let me know what you’ve been up to since our last caffeinated meeting too!
I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know you better. Happy Monday, loves!
Image via Jessi Malay