Happy Friday Eve, guys!!! Can you believe we’re mid-way through March already?! Apparently, it was nice outside last weekend. I wouldn’t know because I’ve been trapped in bed all last week and into the weekend because I was hit with a second round of the flu. Can you believe it?! It came out of nowhere and it was WAY worse this time around which is why I’ve been MIA around here.
I’m barely starting to feel a bit normal again so I decided to make my comeback with our monthly coffee date meet up. For this month, let’s chat about what you’re looking forward to this Spring, what you’re craving fashion-wise and what’s been going on with life in general.
For coffee date No. 14, I want to know…
What are you craving for this Spring?
- What are you looking forward to most this Spring season?
- Anything fashion-wise you’re eyeing? Beauty-wise?
- Do you like getting back one hour of daylight?
- What’s been going on with life lately?
- How do you feel about this upcoming season of life?
- Honestly, for the flu to go away and never rear its ugly head ever again. Heck, for the rest of my life too!
- Believe it or not, nothing right now. I’m not a huge fan of floral prints, gingham or super bright colors that come with Spring fashion. Although I am looking forward to lots of chambray, linen, cotton fabrics, blue and white color combos and stripes. For beauty, I’m definitely eyeing Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask for the time being.
- I loveee getting back my one hour of daylight! It’s the one nice thing about leaving the day job that isn’t actually leaving the office itself that I look forward to, lol!
- If I’m being honest, life is pretty crappy right now. I’m in a “Life isn’t fair” mentality because of something that happened to someone I really care about recently. He’s in high spirits compared to how I personally feel about the whole situation. Maybe by the time this post is published, I’ll be on the same page as him.
- Truthfully, I feel very unsure about this upcoming season of life. You ever feel like you’re tired of life? Not tired of living. Just tired of life? That’s me as I’m typing this right now. I’m not very excited and feel incredibly unmotivated.
Comment below and let me know what you’re looking forward to this Spring, what you’re craving fashion and beauty-wise and what’s been going on with life in general!
Have a fantastic, safe and LONG weekend!
Image via Chantal Li (if you love minimalism, go follow her!)