Happy Monday, guys!!! And just like that, the first month of 2018 is over. I have a feeling that this year will go by fast, but will feel slow. What do you think?
Anyway, I have some pretty lofty goals this year and I’m sure you do too.
For our monthly coffee date, I want to talk about how your first month of 2018 went, what you did, how you’re feeling, your best purchase for the winter season and if you’re looking forward to the spring season.
For coffee date No. 13, I want to know…
How did your first month of 2018 go?
- How did January go? What did you do? Where did you go?
- How are you currently feeling? It can be about life, career, personal…
- What has been your best purchase(s) for the winter season?
- With 43 days left until winter is over, are you looking forward to spring? If so, aside from weather, what are you looking forward to?
- What have you achieved in January in terms of your goals?
- Honestly, my January went down the crapper. I took a few vacation days during the first week and got sick the following week. I’ve been trying to recover from the “after effects” and am dealing with constant coughing and exhaustion. I didn’t go anywhere in terms of traveling. Pretty sure I wouldn’t even if I had the chance.
- If I’m being totally vulnerable, as I’m writing this post, I’m not feeling motivated at all. I know that my current health condition plays a big role so I’m trying my best to push through. As someone who is constantly on the go, it’s been very frustrating and annoying as I feel like I’m going so slow. I can’t work out much either because I’ve been coughing to a point where I’m dry heaving. However, I am blessed that I feel better and am on the mend. I’m sure that by the time this post publishes, I’ll be out of my mini rut.
- The best purchase for the winter season has been these cozy house slippers (which are 40% off right now) and a jar of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion. My skin has been super dry this winter so I invested in a skincare brand I believe that would help me. I’ll be experimenting with a different brand in the coming months and I can’t wait!
- You’re not going to believe what I’m about to say. I AM looking forward to spring. Gasp! “What did you just say, Winter Girl?” I know, I figured if I didn’t get snow like everyone else did and barely got cold weather, let’s move on instead of toying with me, aiight Mother Nature? I’m also looking forward to releasing weight, evolving my style and putting together more looks.
- From a health point, I’ve learned to just let go and rest. I’ve listened to my body more and give it what it needs. For the blogging side of things, I’ve been able to partner with three brands! More to come on that for sure!
Comment below and let me know how your first month of 2018 went, what you did, how you’re feeling, your best purchase for the winter season and if you’re looking forward to the spring season!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
Whatever you’re going through, just know that it’s only a season in your life. Keep pushing!
Image via Qingaling (go follow her if you love coffee and handbags!)