Happy Monday, guys!!! Christmas and New Year celebrations are over just as quickly as they came and I can’t believe we already have the first week of 2018 behind us already.
Winter is finally upon us and you know what?
I loveee it!
Now, Dallas has been acting funny weather-wise, but I’m really hoping 30-40 degree days is going to stay around for awhile. Speaking of, for all of my friends going through the bomb cyclone stuff, please stay safe! Enjoy your cozy time indoors for me too!
For our monthly coffee date, I want to talk about how your holidays went, what you scored for Christmas, your post-holiday plans and your 2018 goals!
For coffee date No. 12, I want to know…
How did your holidays go?
- How was your Christmas? Did you get anything you wanted or loved?
- How did you ring in 2018? What new year traditions do you do with your family and friends?
- For the first week of 2018, what did you do?
- What does your winter beauty routine look like? Any new products you’re eyeing?
- What are some of your goals for the new year?
- My Christmas was great! I spent Christmas Eve with my best friend and her family. On Christmas day, I spent it with my family and then I worked the rest of the week. I got money (which is always a win), DVDs of my favorite shows and several pairs Kendra Scott earrings that I loved (which you’ll see on the blog soon)!
- My family doesn’t celebrate new year’s, so I rung in 2018 with my besties. For the last five years or so, we play games in our pajamas and then watch the ball drop on television. This year, we kept the tradition going and played with firecrackers in the backyard too, haha! It was SO cold, but so worth it!
- I didn’t do much during the first week of the new year. I worked one day and took the rest of the week off. The week after Christmas and New Year’s are two weeks where I feel so weird. It’s like I don’t know what to do, so I just lay low and take it easy before I jump back into my routine.
- I don’t really have a beauty routine set in place (yet), but I’m eyeing a few products. I’m looking at this facial oil, tinted moisterizer, this popular and loved concentrate mini and this Face the Day & Night Kit.
- Some of my goals for new years involve getting way more serious about my health. This includes beauty so you’ll be seeing a lot of beauty-related posts this year. I’m also working towards releasing 20lbs and getting my finances in order to start making a big dent in my school loans. I have a few more goals, but I’m going to keep those to myself.
Comment below and let me know how your holidays went, what you got for Christmas and your new year’s goals!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
Happy Monday! It’s a new week so let’s get after our goals! Remember to take your goals one day at a time. It’s all about the compound effect and in due time, you’ll reap the rewards for your hard work! Your success is found in the small things you do on a daily-basis!
Image via Ashley Robertson
Daria DBK StylezJanuary 9, 2018
Such a great post! I spent the new year´s eve in Amstardam and it was amazing).
Huong VoJanuary 18, 2018
How fun, Daria!!! I need to go back to Europe! I miss it sooo much!!!