Happy Saturday, guys!!! The Christmas season is already here!!! I’ve been enjoying these last two weeks so much despite a few negative things. With cooler weather, I’ve turned off my AC and left my windows open and I’m SO happy about it! My electric bill is going to be SO low next month and I’m going to be SO happy, haha!
For our monthly coffee date, I thought I’d do this post a bit earlier so you guys can get in on the great deals going on for those on your Christmas list or even for yourself. But! Let’s talk about some holiday fun first!
For coffee date No. 11, I want to know…
What do your holidays look like?!
- What Thanksgiving tradition did you carry on or start this year?
- Do you cook and have family over during the holidays or eat out together with your loved ones?
- What kind of a Black Friday shopper are you? At home in your PJs in front of a laptop or in-store with the crazy crowds?
- Speaking of, what did you get yourself on Black Friday?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie(s)???
- I carried on Friendsgiving this year, but with my church friends instead. It was SO fun to be with a ton of friends this Thanksgiving. I was only missing my other bestie, but it’s okay. She came in town the following week (hi, Sarah)!
- In past years, for Thanksgiving, I’d go to my mom’s house and she’d cook a small Vietnamese lunch or dinner and we just hang out for the day. This year, it was the same, but VERY low key. We had lots of laughs and just talked about stories of when my brother and I were kids, lol! For Christmas, my mom and I would go over and hang out at Rach’s parents’ house. Since losing her mom, my mom hasn’t been able to bring herself to come. She misses her best friend a lot. I’m hoping she can come this year.
- I don’t like crowds on normal shopping days of the year, lol! I’m the kind who wants to sit at home in my PJs in front of my laptop with Christmas movies on in the background. However, I’ve worked a lot of Black Fridays so maybe I’ll know what it’s really like next year, haha!
- I got myself a much-needed laptop case, APLs (on superrr sale, yay!), a few gifts for my besties (can’t say because they’re both subscribed to my blog, lol) and some eyeshadow to help one of my friends with her business.
- My absolute favorite Christmas movies are (in no particular order): Home Alone 1 & 2, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon version), and A Christmas Story.
Comment below and let me know what your holidays look like for fall!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
I can’t wait to get to know you and your holiday traditions!
I scheduled today’s post in hopes of giving you a chance to nab some APLs if you like this brand as much as I do. Since it’s hard to get things in your size, I tried to include styles and colors that were still in stock in a lot of sizes.
If you’re still looking for some sales, here’s a massive Black Friday sale list along with gift guides for some people on your list that I posted earlier in the week. Some deals go straight through Monday! For fun, here’s also my personal Christmas wishlist if you’re interested!
Happy weekend, loves!
Image via Qingaling (go follow her! Her feed is ah-mazing!!!
Considering I rarely publish on the weekends, just note that today’s post will take place for Monday’s post!
jess | union shoreNovember 26, 2017
I’ve been on both sides of black friday – I used to work retail so I understand that side and I also used to be that crazy person that would go out and shop and wait in line at 3am… now, not so much! I’d much rather stay at home! haha
I love Christmas movies too! I’m not a fan of the Jim Carey version…. like at all! The cartoon is so much better!
Huong VoNovember 27, 2017
Haha! I’ve never done the go out at 3am crazy shopping thing and I don’t think I ever want to, lol!
I’m not either! Cartoon version is much better!