Fall is finally here in Dallas so that means I get to wear lots of sweaters and boots! Yay! That and I get to light my candles and just somewhat enjoy being a homebody even though I have a super packed calendar, lol!
I didn’t end up going to the State Fair, but I have pumpkin patch and corn maze adventures set up with my church friends! That and we’re going ax throwing for my friend, Tori’s birthday (she insists that I go)!
Can you believe it’s time for our monthly coffee date again?!
For coffee date No. 10, I want to know…
What’s going on this fall for you?!
- What is your absolute favorite candle scent(s) for fall?
- What does your Thanksgiving look like this year?
- Do you have any fall pieces you’re eyeing?
- What have you purchased for your closet this fall?
- Is there anything exciting that’s happened to you lately?
- My favorite candle scent for fall is anything from Diptyque (this set gives me all the warm feelings of fall, but for budget candles, I love Bath & Body Works candles in anything cinnamon, caramel and pumpkin scents. Right now, I’m burning a crackling candle that has three scents in one! It’s the brand Woodwick and it starts off with the Cashmere Blanket scent.
- My Thanksgiving is going to be low-key this year with a Friendsgiving with my church girls the week before Thanksgiving. I’ll be with family the following weekend just eating and chillin’ because I’m sure I’ll be working Black Friday.
- I really want as suede jacket, cashmere sweater, a camel cardigan and some cute booties! I’m majorly eyeing these booties because they’re cute and on sale!
- Nothing yet, but if house shoes count, these are all I’ve purchased. I got these house slippers months ago when they were on major sale, so does that count?
- Yes! I was accepted to join the book launch team for Lewis Howes’ new book, Mask of Masculinity! Other highlights include joining a gym, meeting new friends at church and seeing Jon again at his book signing!
Comment below and let me know what you’re expecting for fall!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
That’s it for our tenth coffee date! TENTH!!! What’s been happening in your world since our last caffeinated meeting?
I can’t wait to get to know you better. Happy Hump Day, loves!