My favorite word is ‘camaraderie’ and I love making new friends whether it’s in person, online or via social media. Many of my friendships have came from the interwebs so I thought having monthly coffee dates would be fun so I can meet some of you, get to know some of you better and continue building friendships for those whom I already know.
I love it when bloggers respond back to the their readers and only few and far in between have made me feel like I’m human and that I’m an actual friend of their’s so I wanted to take this to my corner of the internet and grow some friendships! Let’s start off our first coffee date with some introduction questions!
I can’t wait to get to know you better!
- What’s been your favorite moment during your travels so far?
- What makes you smile?
- What song makes you want to go all karaoke in your car with NO SHAME?
- What new workout have you tried out recently?
- How do you like your coffee? If you don’t like coffee, what’s your favorite drink?
- Eating the best pasta dish ever at the top of Santorini in Greece overlooking a volcano crater!
- Puppies! Let’s face it, no matter their size, puppies are SO adorable! I make tons of new friends this way!
- I pretend to be the guy when Jon McLaughlin’s Why I’m Talking to You comes on, haha!
- Recently? None. I took my first spin class last year! It wasn’t bad! Boxing would still be my first choice for sure.
- I like my coffee either caramel macchiato or caramel frapp style from Starbucks!
Speaking of coffee, doesn’t that picture I took above look like the perfect sugary breakfast?! I don’t normally eat that kind of breakfast, but I’ll make an exception with maracrons and coffee. Wouldn’t you? I think I’m going to love our coffee dates. Sidenote, can you believe it’s already February?!