Happy Tuesday, loves! No outfit post for today as I was resting in bed all weekend long, but I’ll be back with them next week!
However, for today’s post, I thought it would be fun to share a personal post and talk about things I can’t live without.
Obviously, family and friends are a default answer so I figured I’d give you some fun responses and my reasons!
- God / church – I once wondered what life would be like without my Savior. And honestly, it was scary to think about. What if there was no love? No hope? I’m thankful for the church where my faith began just as much as I’m thankful for the church I’m attending now. My Sundays aren’t complete when I’m not in God’s house worshipping Him with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.
- My vitamins – I came across this company over four years ago and I don’t know what I’d do without their products. I’ve slept better, have more energy and wouldn’t have been able to run or work out again without them. Trust me when I say that these are THE best vitamins ever! If you feel them working within two weeks to six months, you know it’s the real deal and that you’re getting your money’s worth!
- Flowers – I’ve always loved flowers. From picking them when I was a little girl to buying bi-weekly bouquets for myself, they just brighten my day. I can’t wait to start getting myself Christmas-themed flowers! I mean, a girl has got to treat herself!
- Lip moisturizer – I have this weird thing that if I don’t have some type of chapstick, balm or moisturizer on my lips, I can’t sleep.
- My phone – Not only do I love Instagram and am addicted to it, but I love making online connections with new friends as well as being able to text with my mom and FaceTime my besties, especially ones who live far away. Thank God for technology!!!
- Eye makeup – Not going to lie. If I could get away with wearing the most minimal makeup, it’d be my favorite eyebrow pencil, my liquid eyeliner (this sucker has true staying power! Review to come soon!) and my favorite new-to-me undereye concealer.
- Hot showers – That feeling of taking a shower after a humid day, cold day, long, event-packed day or a sweat session…ahh…thank God for access to warm/hot indoor showers!
- Crossbody bags – The feeling of being hands-free when you shop is absolutely priceless! The LV pochette metis has been on my list for over a year now. Someday soon…
- Christmas – My absolute favorite holiday out of the year! People are in better moods, stores and homes are decorated in lights, the season of giving and remembering Christ’s birth. Don’t forget the cheerful music playing everywhere, shopping (obviously, lol), baking, comfort food and gathering with friends and family! What season is better than that, really?
- Sonos Speakers – I discovered this brand a little over a year ago and is there a better brand to listen music with than Sonos? Maybe Bose. Maybeeeee. Sonos is still #1 in my book!
- Sneakers – On those days running errands or on a trip with your girlfriends or getting your sweat on, nothing feels quite as good as putting on a pair of sneakers! I like a good pair of comfy heels, but if I had to pick a style of shoe for the rest of my life, let it be a good pair of sneaks!
- Books – Education has been instilled in me by my parents since I was young. From Highlights magazines to National Geographic to books by the greats of Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins, Tim Ferris and Simon Sinek, personal development will always be a huge part of my life. I’ve found that although I can’t sit down to read as much as I used to anymore, at least I have Audible!
- Healthy foods – Coming from a girl who likes her fair share of pizza, eating healthy foods feels so good! I mean, there’s only so much fried food I can take. Oh and Sweet Tomatoes, oh how I miss you!
- My comfy bed – You know what’s better than coming home from a long day of satisfying work or being away on a fun trip? Getting into bed with clean sheets in your PJs, after a hot shower. Mmmm…
- My laptop – The workaholic in me had to put this as my last thing I can’t live without. I love reading Quora, my favorite blogs, browsing my go-to online shops and just writing to my hearts content. What a blessing to be able to have a laptop!
I count my blessings each day to be able to have the major blessings I have above as I consider most of those luxuries of life and not necessities.
Of course, aside from God, there’s nothing like time to bond and make memories with family and friends, but I thought I’d do a fun, little personal post today!
That’s just a small list of some things I can’t live without!
What are some things you can’t live without? Stay tuned for the next couple of weeks because I’m hoping to bring some fun holiday content to you!
SHOP THE POST