Happy Thanksgiving, loves!!! I know a lot of you are cooking and getting ready for family and friends to arrive or you’re headed to your destination yourself so I thought I’d help you with some ideas and deals for the upcoming Christmas season!
To get ahead on your gift-giving, I wanted to share some ideas for everyone on your nice list. Check out this massive holiday gift guide (Part I) because I’m sure you’ll be able to get some ideas for someone on your list!
Classic Watch – A neutral watch that will go with all of her boss lady outfits!
Stud Earrings – If she’s as busy as I am, an extra pair of earrings to keep in her bag isn’t a bad idea when she’s on the go! I’ve forgotten to put on earrings many times when farting out the door and have been saved with the extra earrings I leave in my bag.
Leather Card Holder – I mean, what’s classier than this beautiful card holder? This has been on my wishlist for years!
Alexandra de Curtis Cognac Work Tote – Such a great work tote in a perfect size for work and travel! You can choose from six different colors!
Marble Laptop Cover – You know, just to protect her workstation. In case she drops stuff a lot…like me.
Leather Tech Organizer – If her work life is on the internet, for under $150 (on sale!), this is a definite must! You can have it monogrammed for that personal touch too!
SHOP FOR THE PROFESSIONAL WORKING WOMAN:
T3 Curling Iron Set – I’ve heard SO much about this brand and this wand! I mean, if you’re going to give her a curling iron, give her a pretty one and give her some options!
La Mer Renewal Oil – Pricey, but I see it as an investment. I’ve heard that results are real. I’d like to think of La Mer as skin insurance.
Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Scandalust – Again, I saw Marianna talk about this on her Insta(stories) and figured if I’m going to branch out of browns/neutrals, why not go for a pretty palette?
Limited Edition Armani Pivoine Suzhou Soie de Nacre – This fragrance not only smells amazing, but it’ll look so beautiful on her dresser! Just trust me on this. It’s on my wishlist for sure.
SHOP FOR THE BEAUTY ADDICT:
Smart Bracelet – For under $200, give the give of safety to a loved one. It not only tracks your health, but you can send a distress signal to your emergency contacts if you’re in trouble.
Marble Dock – What’s a classier way to charge your phone? This will look beautiful on a nightstand or sidetable!
Navarre BEDDI Glow Intelligent Alarm Clock – A fun and better way to wake up instead of jolting out of bed.
Popsocket – I have one and love it. If your techie is a selfie taker, this is a fun stocking stuffer!
Mini Photo Printer – Who prints pictures anymore? The person who gets this as a gift, duh.
SHOP FOR THE TECHIE:
S’Well Bottle – I love one in gold and I love it! Rose gold? Yes, please!
After This We’re Getting Pizza Yoga Mat – Um, pizza and workout lovers UNITE! I mean, don’t you work out to eat too? lol
Amika Dry Shampoo – A lifesaver for friends who are in a hurry, but want to look (and smell) decent after a workout!
Five Minute Journal – What’s s healthy life without gratitude? I’ve been using this journal for years and love it.
Caraa Gym Bag – Worth the investment if someone on your list is going to the gym everyday! Anddd, it can be used as a carry-on, so it’s a win-win!
SHOP FOR THE HEALTH-MINDED:
Marble Ice Bucket – How chic will this look at the party and future parties?
Marble Cheese Board – For under $50, this is a gift that keeps on giving well into the new year, you know, for those nights in.
Black Label – Champagne Home Ambiance Perfume – A beautiful diffuser in an amazing scent. Definitely display worthy!
Stainless Steel and Copper Pitcher – Such a classic gift that will be used over and over again.
Fringe Throw – What better way to have a night in than to get cozy on the couch with a soft blanket?
Red Berry Wreath – A festive gift that’s neutral with anyone’s home decor!
Marble Tic Tac Toe – Not only will this be fun to keep on the coffee table, your guests can stay busy for a few minutes while you put the finishing touches on your hosting game!
SHOP FOR THE HOST(ESS):
Here are some additional Black Friday Offers/Sales (I’ll fill in the blanks when I find get the details):
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything with code THANKFUL. Valid through 11/24.
- Anthropologie: Extra 25% off sale styles + FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150 for AnthroPerks members
- BaubleBar: 35% off everything with code VIP35; Valid for 12 hours only
- Barney’s Warehouse: Take extra 50% off. Valid through 11/26
- Crate & Barrel: 15% off full-price items with code SAVE15; FREE SHIPPING on orders $49 or more.
- Club Monaco: 25% off $150+, 30% off $250+ or 35% off $400+ using code SHOPFRIDAY + FREE SHIPPING on orders of $150 or more with code FREESHIP
- Express: 50% off + FREE SHIPPING on everything. Valid through 11/25.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: 20% off with code ARMANI20 + FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Receive a full sized lipstick when you spend $150. Receive a Si + Lip Maestro 501 when you spend $200.
- J. Crew: 40% off your purchase in stores & online with code THANKU + FREE SHIPPING on orders over $125 Valid through 11/26
- Karen Millen: 30% off everything; discount applied at checkout
- Kendra Scott: 20% off everything with code YELLOW20
- Loft: 50% off everything site-wide with code FRIYAY
- LUISAVIAROMA: Take 20% off sale items with code BF17
- Madewell: 25% off your purchase using code DONTSTRESS + FREE SHIPPING & returns for Madewell insiders Valid through 11/26.
- Moda Operandi: Take an extra 30% off sale styles with code 30EXTRA. Valid through 11/27.
- Neiman Marcus: $50 off a $200 full priced purchase. Use code THANKFUL. Plus 40% off in their designer sale
- Net-a-Porter: Take up to 50% off designer styles
- Nike: Take an extra 25% off sale styles with code EPIC25. Valid through 11/28
- Nordstrom: Take an extra 20% off select sale items. Valid through 11/14-11/27.
- Revolve: take up to 65% off sale styles starting 11/23
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Get up to 60% off Thanksgiving Sale. Valid 11/22-11/25.
- Saks Off Fifth: Extra 50% off with code HOLIDAY17
- Sephora: up to 50% selected items.
- Simple Human: Simple Addition Event: Buy One Item, Get One Free
- Shopbop: Take up to 75% off sale items and 30% off full-priced styles with code MORE17. Valid through 11/27
- Space NK: Black Friday special, buy one, get one half off, valid 11/24 until 11/27
- Sur La Table: Up to 75% off on select items
- Stuart Weitzman: 40% off including so many of their OTK boots!
- T3: 25% off with code FRIDAY17. Valid through 11/26
- ThreeFloor: Sales on select styles; prices as marked. Valid through 11/27.
- ULTA: $3.50 off your qualifying purchase of $15 using code 505976 (some exclusions apply) + FREE SHIPPING on orders of $35 or more
- Victoria’s Secret: Free shipping on orders of $40 using code SHIP40; $15 off $100 using code 15OFF100; free $20 holiday reward card with $40 purchase 11/1-11/27; Buy 1, Get 1 free Deals: sleep separates using code BOGOSLEEP, select bralettes using code BOGOBRAS and cosmetic cases with code BOGOBEAUTY
- Vince Camuto: 40% off your purchase online & today only using code EARLY40 + FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- West Elm: Save up to 30% + FREE SHIPPING (excludes rugs and furniture)
- White House Black Market: 40% off your entire purchase using code 65045 + FREE SHIPPING on all orders
Keep checking back to this list because I’ll be updating it with codes and more deals for you!
Alright, I hope this massive 2017 holiday gift guide helps for someone on your nice list!!!
This is just part one so let me know if this is helpful. I’m also going to do more gift guides in the coming weeks and have a fun post on Friday so stick around!
Enjoy your time off with your loved ones!