Happy Thanksgiving week! Every year for the last five years, I’ve shared on my personal Facebook page things/people I’m grateful for to acknowledge my blessings and who/who I appreciate.
Considering I hardly use Facebook anymore, I wanted to share ’30 Days of Thankfulness’ with you right here on the blog.
To celebrate Thanksgiving 2019, here’s what/who I’m thankful for in no particular order:
- Jesus Christ – He has shaped who I am today. I can’t wait to see what we do together in 2020!
- My family is my world!
- My friends and those in my close circles – what would I do without them?
- Fresh bouquets of flowers – I’m such a sucker for peonies, hydrangeas, garden roses, carnations, and baby’s breath!
- The fall season – I love stepping on crunchy leaves!
- Having the ability to read – fashion blogs, fantasy novels, personal development books, and graphic novels are among my favorites!
- Watching the sun rise/set – reminds me of new beginnings/full days.
- Natural light pouring into my home.
- Heart-to-heart conversations.
- Booking a flight for a much-needed trip.
- The sound of children’s laughter – gets me every time!
- Influencers like Lydia, Victoria, Ali, Rachel, and Paula who produce amazing and valuable content.
- Laid back and humble celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Henry Cavill, Tom Holland, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Henry Golding who inspire me to work hard, but also makes me want to be best friends with them!
- Discovering a new fragrance – Maison Margiela is a newbie!
- Amazing brands I’ve worked/partnered with on campaigns.
- Lighting my favorite candle, Diptyque!
- New shoes.
- Singing worship songs.
- Reading God’s word.
- New makeup/skincare to play and experiment with!
- Hot showers.
- Cozy pajamas are the best!
- Loving on a puppy and getting that love back.
- Climbing into bed with warm and clean sheets.
- Having the ability to bless someone else.
- Pushing through and finishing challenging workouts.
- Weekly Sabbaths.
- My future.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and that it inspires you to pause for a moment and reflect on your blessings!
On a sidenote, here are seven low-glycemic Thanksgiving recipes you can try if you need last minute ideas!
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving 2019 with your loved ones this week!