Happy Thanksgiving Eve, y’all! I know most of you are running around getting last minute things done before the big day tomorrow. To make things easier for when the chaos settles down, I wanted to share some eco-friendly gift ideas in case you’re making lists tomorrow evening for some weekend shopping.
This year, I’m changing things up with. I want Christmas 2019 be the year where I start sharing sustainable gift guides to inspire you and those around you to take steps, no matter how small, towards living more sustainably.
Here are some eco-friendly gift ideas for the woman in your life:
- – Modern, everyday jewelry from an ethical and sustainable brand? Okay then!
- – Their entire line is cruelty-free, science-based skincare. My favorite? This .
- – Similar to Rent the Runway, Le Tote serves all women. From everyday style to workwear looks to workout gear, events, and nights out, they’ve got you covered! Le Tote also caters to their mamas-to-be with maternity looks as well. The number of items in each tote depends on what membership plan you purchase. Membership options are: $69/month for Classic and $79/month for Maternity. Wear items you like as many times as you want. If you have a few things you can’t let go, you can keep the pieces you love for up to 50% off retail. Return the rest. Their latest promo? Get 30% off your first 3 months with code STYLE30.
- GLASS-BLOWING CLASS – On top of walking away with a one-of-a-kind piece for her home, she gets a full-on experience of how homeware is made! You can find these classes on !
- – If she’s a Disney fan, do you really have to think about this one?! At $6.99/month, it’s the gift that keeps on giving, especially when she doesn’t want to clutter her house with DVDs of her favorite Disney movies.
- – For $14.95/month, she can indulge in her obsession with the latest fiction novels or if she’s a boss woman, you know she’s going to put it towards personal development. Win-win!
- Olivela is all about shopping with a purpose. When you purchase from Olivela, you’re giving back as 20% of their proceeds supports various causes such as schooling, environmental education, wildlife conservation, and supporting hospitals. Get 10% off your first order with code OLIVELA. Whatever gift(s) you get the women in your life will be one that’s near to their philanthropic heart! –
And that’s it for my first gift guide of the season!
I hope this sustainable gift guide helps guide you into making more eco-conscious choices this year!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful day full of memories, joy, laughter, and good eats!
On another note, I have an awesome giveaway for you!
The sweetteam and I have partnered together to host a giveaway for one of you to win their , just in time for the holidays!
The kit includes:
- Lightening Lift (4 oz)– An aloe vera face mask that hydrates skin and provides antioxidant protection while temporarily boosting firmness
- Tone & Balance (4 oz) – An aloe vera hydrating toner that can be applied to skin throughout the day to improve hydration and minimize redness and inflammation (and does a bang-up job as a makeup setting spray!)
- Revital-Eyes (.25 oz) – Firming aloe vera eye cream that reduces fine lines and minimizes under eye circles and puffiness
- A Lexli silk sleep mask to ensure a good night’s rest
If you subscribe to my newsletter, The Diamond Edit, you already know about it! And if you’re not, here’s how you can enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
All you have to do is , , subscribe to my newsletter, and you’re in!
And for an extra entry, I’ll style and post a flatlay onwhere you guys can leave a comment and tell me your favorite way to unwind during the holidays!
Giveaway will end on Tuesday, December 10th at 12am CST and winner will be announced on December 11th!