The Diamond Edit No. 3 :: Marble and Copper Kitchen
Marble Spoon Rest | Copper Mixing Bowls | Hammered Copper 20-Pc. Flatware Set | Lotion Dispenser | Copper Measuring Cups | Hammered Copper Charger | Copper Kettle | Copper Measuring Spoons | Copper Blender (also available in stainless steel and black blender) | Copper Stainless Steel 10-piece Cookware Set | Marble Pastry Slab
Helloooo marble and copper kitchen! Switching things up again this week with a home-related topic! I’ve been gravitating towards a copper and marble theme for the kitchen lately. And let me just say, I’m not even mad about it!
I’m a fan of gold, but there are so many different shades of gold that copper is just easier. For some reason, I feel that copper just elevates the look of a room more rather than gold. When I was looking for a theme, it was natural for me to go with a marble and copper kitchen.
First of all, let me be clear on something. I wanted to gather some pieces I felt are worth the investment because you want to make sure your choices last you a long time. Secondly, I’m a cost-divided-by-times-per-wear gal. In this case, I’m talking about cost-divided-by-times-per-use. Most of all, I want to share pieces that would be or are going on my home decor wishlist.
Let’s talk about my picks!
- I actually own this marble spoon rest and it’s amazing! It’s very high quality and heavy. To clean it, all I have to do is just wipe it down or run it under warm water and a little bit of soap.
- I love these copper mixing bowls. I don’t use mixing bowls often for baking purposes. However, I do use them when it comes to cooking like marinading meats. I missed the copper mixing bowls with the rubber bottoms from Target (they sold out so fast!) so these will do!
- I’ve been looking for a copper flatware set that’s not all copper. I really like the contrast of this set!
- I just adore the combination of marble and copper with this lotion dispenser. It’s more than I’d like to pay, but I have a feeling that it’s heavy and high quality! I’ll definitely be using this for soap though. This soap dispenser looks exactly the same, but is $14 cheaper and a bit bigger in size.
- I recently bought beautiful copper measuring cups from Williams Sonoma, but love Sur la Table products. I have purchased many kitchen items from them in the past for myself and as gifts so it’s not hard to recommend these copper measuring cups.
- Since I already have gold chargers, I think hammered copper chargers would be a nice change for spring and summer. Imagine these with a mint green place setting for spring or blue and white for summer!
- This copper kettle is everything!!! ::insert emoji praise hands here:: As a huge tea drinker, I know this sounds stupid, but I can’t stand the whistling of my hand-me-down tea kettle. I’d love a quieter kettle and this one is just so sleek and beautiful. I also love that you can measure out how many cups you want to make. It’s a bit pricey, but considering I drink tea every evening to wind down, the investment will be worth it!
- I’m still in need of measuring spoons and these copper measuring spoons are beautiful and affordable!
- Making smoothies is a huge part of my daily routine. I currently have a Ninja that I received as a gift from my best friend’s mom that gets the job done. However, I know I’ll have to invest in a good blender if I use mine daily. I heard so many great things about Vitamix so this copper blender is just perfect! It’ll be awhile until I can buy one, but it’s definitely on my wishlist!
- After throwing away a few of my pots/pans (the non-stick coating was peeling off and getting into my food), this gorgeous copper stainless steel cookware set is “the one” because of many reasons. Since I don’t have time to clean copper cookware, I wanted something with copper accents, but with minimal care. On top of that, it’s super affordable (just under $300). I prefer glass lids so that’s the only downside, but it isn’t a deal breaker for me.
- This marble pastry slab isn’t a huge need, but since I plan to learn how to bake more this year, it’d be perfect for a beginner baker like me!
If you are a fan or marble/copper, do you have any products on this list that you love? What else would you recommend?
Happy Monday, loves! Stay tuned for my next outfit post tomorrow!
Shop the Products: