Coffee Date Number 16: Real Talk
Happy Monday, friends!!! It’s crazy to think that I let an entire month go by without having a coffee date with you!
I’ve been so busy with the personal side of my life that I’ve neglected the blog a bit this month. That’s not to say I didn’t miss it. I missed blogging so much that I promise to make it up to you!
For coffee date No. 16, let’s talk some…
- What are you hating/enjoying most out of this season life right now?
- Have you pampered yourself lately?
- What do you want to try that’s new to you?
- Have you made any cool purchases recently?
- What have you found across the interwebs that you love?
- For me, I don’t like being in limbo nor do I like the end of an era. I feel like I’ve had to say goodbye to a lot of things lately. On the upside, I’m enjoying new chapters of my life. It’s like a double-edged sword, really. I just thank God He’s with me through everything because I have a love/hate relationship with change.
- Yes, I have! I don’t think I’ve ever taken a day to pamper and take care of myself. Truthfully, it felt really nice. Next time I do it, I want to take a whole day to myself, but not have to go to any to social gatherings! Just take care of myself and go home or do it at home. More of that on Wednesday’s post!
- I want to try more self-care days, but different. Taking a day for myself was nice and weird at the same time.
- Nothing “cool”, just lots of skincare products. I am eyeing a new camera, but that won’t be until sometime this Summer or even beginning of Fall.
- My friend, Jess, just came out with this new floral desktop wallpaper! Isn’t it perfect for Spring? The desktop wallpapers she creates are ones I tend to use the most as they cheer me up! I’ll do a “Friday Memo” series or something like that where I share more of my finds across the internet if you’re interested!
And that’s it for this month’s coffee date! Comment below and let’s keep it real!
I’d love to know what’s been on your mind lately so leave a comment! Feel free to vent too!
Image via Qingaling (the queen of coffee and fashion shots! I die for her bag collection!)0