Guys, fall is here and I’m so freaking excited! October is one of my favorite months of the year. The weather starts to cool down a bit, the Texas State Fair is going on all month, pumpkins are now in every grocery store and not to mention it’s my birthday, brother’s birthday and one of my best friend’s birthday month too!
I cannot believe that we’re in the last quarter of 2017. This year has flown by so insanely fast and speaking of, it’s time for our monthly coffee date again. Time is seriously flying!
For coffee date No. 9, I want to know…
What are you looking forward to this fall season?
- What are your favorite things to buy for fall?
- Are there any special trips you’re going on? If so, where are you going?
- Do you have any fall activities planned? If so, what will you be doing?
- What’s on your wardrobe wishlist for fall?
- What does your beauty routine look like in the fall?
- My favorite things to buy for fall are candles, flowers and fall clothing (I live in boots!)
- No special trips this fall. Just patiently waiting for my bestie to be in town this coming weekend!
- I haven’t even thought that far ahead yet, but the Texas State Fair is tentative on the list. Maybe Dallas Arboretum and Magnolia Market would be nice.
- So many things on my wardrobe wishlist for fall! I’m eyeing this LV bag (my dream fall bag), these booties in tan and this gorgeous belt (having small luxe accessories like this really elevates every outfit you wear) so far. Obviously, I’m dreaming, but one day, soon enough. I’ll do a fall wardrobe wishlist post once I think more about it!
- For fall, my makeup routine is pretty much the same, but my beauty routine will be largely focused on skincare. Here’s some beauty products I want to try this fall. I also just started putting these facial peel pads to the test. I’ll post a separate blog post on my experience sometime this week or next week!
Comment below and let me know what you’re expecting for fall!
That’s it for our nineth coffee date! Let me know if you’ve been up to anything interesting or fun since our last caffeinated meeting!
I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know you better. Happy Monday, loves!