And just like that, summer is over! Well, almost. Seriously. How is it possible that it’s already September? Forget it. I’m happy, H-A-P-P-Y, happy that fall is creeping up on us! Mosquitoes, I hope you die very horrible deaths soon. Weather, can you please get the memo and just 1) cooperate and 2) tone it down
Speaking of, please check back on my blog post earlier this week regarding Hurricane Harvey. I’ve updated it with a lot more ways you can support.
Let’s get to our monthly coffee date! For coffee date No. 8 (haha, love that this post rhymes), I want to know…
How are you closing out your summer?
- Any to-do’s on your list you have to do before summer is over?
- Were there any shows you watched and loved???
- Any plans for Labor Day weekend?
- What’s one thing you’ll miss about summer?
- What do you think of Taylor Swift’s new single, Look What You Made Me Do?
- Really purge everything in my house, start a blogging course, take care of some insurance stuff, get started on some paperwork for my mom (oy!) and start taking inventory of my fall wardrobe.
- I was hooked on NBC’s World of Dance and was so mad when Eva Igo lost!!! I mean, at least she gave Les Twins a run for their money, haha! Seriously, two tenth’s of a percentage away from being the world’s best dancer? For real. Girl is legit. I watched WOD and Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath during the summer. That’s it.
- No plans for Labor Day weekend. Just hanging with family/friends and begin the purging.
- Early release Fridays. Hands down. Gonna miss my Friday afternoon naps, haha!
- It’s a love/hate relationship for me. I love the lyrics, the meaning and her message, but the chorus is terrible. I like this #LWYMMD remix better!
Comment below and let me know how your summer is going!
That’s it for our eighth coffee date! Let me know what you’ve been up to since our last caffeinated meeting too!
I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know you better. Happy Monday, loves!
Image via Chantal Li