Guys, I CANNOT believe it’s time for our monthly coffee date again! Spring is in full swing! I went to the nursery two weekends ago and everything was SO colorful! Peonies are also showing up on my Instagram feed so you know that means spring is here. I can’t wait until Dallas gets some soon. Give me all of the peonies, ranunculus, sunflowers, carnations and garden and spray roses and I’m a happy camper!!!
2017 is flying by fast and I’m gearing up for this next season of my life. For coffee date No. 4, I want to see what you’re planning for summer!
Here we go!
What are you planning before summer is here?
- Do you have any specific health goals for a #summerbod?
- Any weddings you’ve been invited to/are a part of?
- Do you have any roadtrips planned with some friends?
- What’s your favorite/least favorite thing about summer?
- Any new beauty purchases? Or beauty products you want to try?
- I’m starting to work out again today. After a busy two months, I’m excited to get back into the swing of things. I plan on incorporating a lot of weights, more than usual. Of course, BBG is in there (next update will be coming soon)!
- Actually, no wedding invites this summer or this year…so far!
- I was actually supposed to go on a road trip to San Antonio with one of my besties to see our other bestie, but it got canceled at the last minute. No roadtrips for summer. This past weekend was so hot and humid and it reminded me of what the weather will be like in a few weeks. I’m not sure if I want to go outside this summer! Upcoming trips will be to Salt Lake City and New York again, but those will be late summer, beginning of fall.
- My favorite thing about summer are longer days, grilling with friends and eating out on patios, obviously in the shade, in enclosed patios or with misting fans, ha! My least favorite thing are mosquitoes. I’ve always wanted to be outdoorsy, but I just can’t stand those annoying things!
- No new beauty purchases, but I do want to try The Ouai products (like their wave spray; I have naturally wavy hair) and sunless tanner from Loving Tan for the summer. I’ve never used self tanner before, but I’m liking what I see with their customer results. I like that their products are vegan and paraben-free too so I’ll let you know if I end up trying their products!
That’s it for our coffee date No. 4! I hope you’ve been doing great since our last caffeinated meeting!
Comment below and tell me what you have planned for summer! I can’t wait to read your answers and get to know you better!
Image via Wendy’s Lookbook