Happy 2019, loves! Here we are again. It felt like yesterday when I was celebrating 2018 with you!
I cannot believe another new year is upon us! While 2018 wasn’t so hot for me personal life-wise, it really wasn’t a terrible year in the grand scheme of things. The last 365 days brought me new friends, strengthened friendships, more love, grace, laughter, support and brand partnerships. And when I look back, I’ve made some great memories.
Once again, my “Blessings” jar (more on that later!) really kept me in check. I went through my jar last night and read every positive, happy and amazing thing that happened to me this year, at least the ones I could remember to write down, ha! And boy, am I tremendously blessed!
Going into 2019, I want you to remember…
- It’s okay if your 2019 new year goals list is small. If you haven’t started, it’s never too late. Here are some Free New Years Resolutions Printables to get you going!
- Be good to yourself by giving yourself lots of grace.
- Meet new people. You never know where your connections will lead you in friendships, relationships, career and life.
- Have fun. There’s no use in doing anything without a little fun, right?
- Celebrate everything (thanks for reminding me, Meg!). The smallest victories (like finishing a sweat session) count!
Friends, if you’re reading this, it doesn’t matter if you’ve followed SSD for one day or one year, thank you. Thank you so much for every like, comment and message of love and support. And even if you didn’t comment, I just appreciate you reading
what’s on my heart.
Thank you for finding me, choosing to follow me and for supporting me and sharing my content with others. Without you, this blog wouldn’t be where it’s at today.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I cannot
wait to show you what I have in store for 2019!
And to the brands I partnered with, thank you for trusting me to represent your brand.
Wishing you and your loved ones a safe, fun and happy 2019 new year celebration!
Happy 2019, friends!
May the next 365 days bring you and your family lots of joy, tons of success, breakthroughs, fun, celebrations, laughter, love and most importantly, great health!