- Large Yoga Mat 72″x 48″(6’x4′) – Do you ever feel like your yoga mat is too small for you? For under $60, never step off your mat again when you’re doing yoga or working out! I don’t know about you, but you can blame my lack of balance on that.
- Speed Jump Rope – The best jump rope I’ve come across in terms of durability and style! It comes in nine colors as well. I’m going to try my best not to hit my shins as much.
- Core Exercise Sliders Set – Perfect for those core/ab workouts on carpet, tile or wood floors. I did say I wanted abs that can grate cheese.
- Resistance Hip Band – Since the rubber ones slide off of my muscle-y thighs in the gym, I thought this cloth one would do the trick!
- Ballet Stretch Band – This is for dance, gymnastics, cheerleading, and Pilates, but who says you can’t use it just to improve your flexibility? I’ll be ordering this to use…while I binge on Netflix!
- Women’s Adult Fitness Inline Skate – I’ve been wanting to rollerblade again for a long time. And since this pair is under $100, it might just be what the doctor ordered for me to do some cardio without running in the heat as much!
- Vibrating Foam Roller – Foam rolling is so important for recovery and injury prevention. I love that this one has great reviews! I’m sure I’ll be crying #FeelsSoGood tears.
- Kettlebell – This 18 pound kettlebell is probably the heaviest I’ll ever choose to swing during home workouts.
- How to Not Die Cookbook – A great cookbook that focuses on your health! However, I think it should’ve been titled, “How to Die Slower…Because We’re All Going To Die Someday”, but what do I know?
- The Beauty Chef: Delicious Food for Radiant Skin, Gut Health and Wellbeing Cookbook – This cookbook has been on my wishlist for ages. Since I’m working on improving my skin’s health, this is definitely going in my cart. I needs and wants beautiful skin. And when I say beautiful skin, I mean, Jamie O’Banion‘s skin.
As you know, I’m all about sustainable living. Below is a list of some eco-friendly products that are on my wishlist!
- Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 150 oz (2 pack) – I’ve used this chemical-free laundry detergent for over a year now. My mom raved about their liquid dish soap I had bought for her, saying it was gentle on her VERY dry hands. After she asked if I could buy more, I decided to start using their products myself. I’m extra careful with what I use to wash my clothes with since I’ve broken out in hives before. This detergent has been amazing! They care about sustainability and the environment so it was natural that I became a customer of their’s since I love their brand and products!
- NOVUS PC-10 Plastic Clean & Shine – Since I use Truffle bags, which are eco-friendly, clear bags and makeup organizers (did I mention they are made from biodegradable plastic?), I need something to keep them clean! This spray will help keep my bags looking brand new!
- Clear Glass Straws – As much as I love using straws, I decided to stop using them at home and when I go out to eat. And I’ve decided that I can’t stay away from straws that long. Since I just can’t use paper straws (they get soggy quickly) and metal straws (I can taste metal in water and when using metal straws), I’ve decided to give glass straws a shot. I’ll let you know what I think!
- Mildew Resistant Anti-Bacterial PEVA 8G Shower Curtain Liner – I’ve searched high and low for a great shower curtain liner that I wouldn’t have to scrub so hard on. Well, this non-toxic, eco-friendly shower curtain liner has rust proof grommets and doesn’t have that nasty chemical odor. Yes and yes!
- Travel Cosmetic Bag Leather Organizer Bag – If you travel often, just keep one travel beauty bag stocked at all times to cut down on packing time! Consider getting this bag to put all your extra travel and sample-size beauty products in it so you just grab and pack it. No need to think too hard about or run around looking for things, right?
That’s it for my Amazon Prime finds! If you have Prime, what did you order?!
I hope you guys are finding all the goods you need during this Amazon Prime time!
See what I did there?