This past weekend, my bestie, Sarah asked me what hill on which I was willing to die on. I had no idea what she was talking about so she explained that dying on a hill means the belief of a thing or things you wouldn’t budge on no matter what anyone says. Considering the fact that I thought it was a hard question, I decided to make my answer into a blog post, haha!
Taking a bit of a break from all the fashion and gift guides lately, I thought it would be fun to share my top 25 and see what hills YOU are willing to meet me at the top or die on too!
In no particular order:
1. It’s NOT “I wrote a blog today.” I wrote a blog post.” You have a blog. You publish posts.
2. Buying followers/likes for your Instagram account is cheating. Period.
3. It’s wash, not warsh.
4. Wearing so much mascara that your eyelashes resemble spider legs is absolutely vile.
5. Riding people’s bumpers is an open invitation for the person in front of you to hit their brakes. Hard.
6. Turkey bacon shouldn’t even be categorized as bacon anything.
7. Rachael Ray will never see a dollar from me.
8. Door mats with “Please hide packages from husband” is dumb. Wives shouldn’t have to ask their husbands for permission to buy stuff if they’re earning the money and vice versa. Well, with the exception of something huge like, you know, a yacht, lol. Those kinds of things need to be discussed in case you want ridiculously expensive stuff (hilarious article, btw) you don’t need.
9. One’s identity should never be in your significant other.
10. If you don’t vote, you don’t get to complain.
11. Your life is NOT over when you have children. You can still go for your dreams.
12. Money and status/title doesn’t make you better than anyone else. Get over yourself.
13. Transactional relationships are the worst kind of relationships.
14. Crocs should never exist.
15. Being a true style blogger isn’t easy. Aside from being a PR Manager, Editor, Creative Director, photographer and everything else under the sun, not everyone can make clothes from lower end stores look expensive. Heck, not everyone can put outfits together. Trust me on this.
16. Pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza.
17. Cutting off relationships with people just because they don’t agree with you on political topics is stupid.
18. There is a MAJOR difference between Coke and Pepsi. Pepsi will lose every. Single. Time. Don’t argue with me.
19. There is a right way and a wrong way to run a network marketing business. And yes, network marketing is a legit business model. Come at me, bro.
20. All water does NOT taste the same.
21. Judging people who come to the gym to better themselves makes you an automatic jerk. I don’t care if your abs can cut cheese. You’re a J-E-R-K. And that’s putting it nicely.
22. Duck face/lips should be banned from all pictures in general.
23. All mosquitoes should die terrible deaths.
24. Beef ribs will always be better than pork ribs.
25. Uggs and shorts should never go together. If you disagree, I’ll meet you at the playground after school.
Well, that was super fun!!! Now, it’s your turn!
What are some trivial hills you’d die on?
Leave me a comment because I’m dying to know, haha! I may do more posts like this in the future so let me know if you find these kinds of posts fun to read!