I’m with Jess on reading personal posts like this. I like to get to know the person I’m following or are friends with via the internet much better. To me, bonding with online friends is nice. In a sense, even though that person is far away, you’re not really alone. That and if you ever meet them in real life, the initial meeting is wayyy less awkward, haha!
Here are some random facts about me:
- I know enough Vietnamese to only have a conversation that will get me by. I’m slowly learning how to read and write Vietnamese by texting with my mom. The first time I read ever read a text from her took me about 20 minutes to sound it out, haha!
- I also know some sign language and can sign some songs the praise team sings at church.
- This relative I have named ‘Zits’ usually makes an unwelcomed appearance on my face within a day or two when I eat Hershey’s chocolate. Yes, for some reason, I break out with that particular brand of chocolate.
- I have a great intuition. It’s scary how accurate I am about who others are and their intentions even when I first meet them.
- My favorite kinds of movies are cartoon/kid movies. Ratatouille, Emperor’s New Groove, Moana, Tangled (Rapunzel is my girl!), Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, Big Hero 6 and The Lorax. Cartoon shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Tom & Jerry, Animaniacs and Looney Tunes are among my absolute favorites too.
- I don’t believe in saying “Good luck!” and always say “Good faith!” rather than “Good luck!” because I believe you have to have faith in God and in yourself!
- When it comes to vitamins, I do not take any other brand than USANA. Several years ago, I visited their facilities on an in-depth tour so I know what I’m getting with my money.
- Flowers are the way to my heart. When I can, I just love having them in my home. They totally brighten my day and boost my mood. My friend, Page, understands the need to have a BIG flower budget, haha!
- You have my complete attention if you’re holding a puppy. Sometimes, I don’t even interact with the owner when I see a puppy. It’s not that I’m being rude. When I see a puppy, it’s natural that I want to play with them and pet them and then I’ll chat it up with the owner. #PuppiesArePriorities
- I was in dance for six years and the biggest crowd I ever performed in front of was 14,000 people. I had to stop when I was in college because of my knees (popped them out of place when I rolled out of bed and within the same week too, ugh). Where are my drill team girls at?!
- Santorini is the most magical place on Earth from my travels yet! Within the states, New York is my favorite destination so far.
- It’s weird to say this, but I can be an introvert and extrovert at the same time. Like my friend Tori says, we can go to gatherings and be social. However, when we get home, we just want to decompress and have ‘me time’ to recover. That’s when the quietness is our best friend.
- Speaking of, I have a love/hate relationship with being a blogger. I love creating content, social media, fashion and everything that comes with being a blogger. Well, almost. Going to events to meet new people is scary for me. I’m NOT good with small talk and am working hard to get better at talking to people I first meet with confidence.
- It is my goal to be a luxury blogger/YouTuber someday. However, my goal won’t keep me from loving/buying things that are affordable too.
- I feel weird/insecure talking to a camera so I started a YouTube channel to get over it. My first video will be coming out soon. It’s done, but I’m still figuring out how to do the music part, lol! As I was editing my video, I realized how much I loved documenting my life so I can look back and laugh about it (with my family/friends) someday. Please feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel. I’m sure there will be a lot of shenanigans in future videos, haha!
That’s it! Here’s my personal Instagram if you found me interesting and want to see some BTS momemts or get to know more about me!
I’d love to get to know you more too so…
Give me some random “facts about me” of yours in the comments below!
Happy Friday Eve!
Photo taken by my friend, Bobby (he doesn’t have a website or IG…yet)